Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, June 26, 2022

Slippin' Around - George Morgan & Marion Worth

I Love You So Much It Hurts

Slippin' Around
George Morgan & Marion Worth
Produced by Don Law and Frank Jones
Cover Photo: Joe Rudis
Columbia Special Products
Special Archives Series CSRP 8997
1964

From Billboard - September 12, 1964: Two top country recording artists team up for 12 first-rate country songs. The combination is an excellent on producing highly enjoyable renditions of such country favorites as "Please Help Me I'm Falling," "Slowly," "I Love You So Much It Hurts," "Slipping Around."

Slipping Around
Please Help Me I'm Falling
I Love You So Much It Hurts
How Can We Plan The Future
Too Busy Saying Goodbye
Sin And Silver
I'm Thinking Tonight Of My Blue Eyes
Slowly
(Stolen Love Is) The Beginning Of The End
The Eyes Of The World
I'll Call You Charlie (You Call Me Joan)
Just Your Conscience

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!