Search Manic Mark's Blog

Thursday, August 26, 2021

Slow & Easy - Jaye P. Morgan

Another Martini, Another Call

Slow & Easy
Jaye P. Morgan
Orchestra Conducted by Ray Ellis
Photographs by Peter Sahula
MGM Records E3774
1959

From Billboard - August 17, 1959: Jaye P. Morgan comes thru with some warm, expressive readings of a group of standards on this new album, backed strongly by ork leader Ray Ellis. The tunes include "Should I," "When My Dream Boat Come Home," "I Thought About You," etc. The thrush is in good form here and her many fans will like.

Should I
I Never Knew (I Could Love Anybody Like I'm Loving You)
Be Careful, It's My Heart
When My Dream Boat Come Homes
You'd  Be So Nice To Come Home To
Lets' Fall In Love
I Get The Blues When It Rains
I Thought About You
Just For Two
For All We Know
Another Martini, Another Call
Did I Remember

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!