Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, September 4, 2020

My Fair Lady - Sammy Kaye

The Rain In Spain
For Dancing
Sammy Kaye Swings And Sways
My Fair Lady
Columbia Records CL 885
1956

From Billboard - July 21, 1956: This is the label's third "My Fair Lady" package, but the legit show score is such a smash that this LP will undoubtedly chalk up an impressive sales record in its own right. Kaye plays pleasant instrumental arrangements in danceable tempo on a group of the musical's best songs including "On The Street Where You Live" and "I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face."

I've Grown Accustomed To Her Face
With A Little Bit Of Luck
Wouldn't It Be Lovely
You Did It
The Rain In Spain
Show Me
I Could Have Danced All Night
Get Me To The Church On Time
On The Street Where You Live
Just You Wait
Ascot Gavotte
Without You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!