Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, July 17, 2020

Dancing A Dream - Carmen Cavallaro

Desafinado
Dancing In A Dream
Carmen Cavallaro
The Poet Of The Piano
Decca STEREO DL 74383
1963

From Billboard - November 16, 1963: The maestro-band leader-pianist has enjoyed success over the years with his piano and band in society music settings and here is another set, attuned for listening and dancing, and featuring piano with a rhythm-only accompaniment. "There Goes My Heart," "I Had The Craziest Dream," "It's Magic" and "Desafinado," are samples.

I Had The Craziest Dream
There Goes My Heart
Desafinado
Everything I Have Is Yours
In The Still Of The Night
Dancing On The Ceiling
I Can Dream, Can't I?
But Beautiful
If I Give My Heart To You
I've Got A Pocketful Of Dreams
It's Magic
Let's Face The Music And Dance

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!