Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, March 1, 2019

Mutiny In The Parlor - Gene Krupa

Mutiny In The Parlor
Gene Krupa And His Orchestra
Designed From Dancing / One Of A Series
RCA Camden CAL-340
1956

Available from online vendors so I will not be posting a sample. Presented here to share the

From Billboard - December 29, 1956: A jazz-lover's delight! Gene Krupa plays 12 of his best sides. Four of them include Benny Goodman, Jess Stacey, Roy Eldridge, Chu Berry. 12" Long Play (CAL-340) $1.98; 4-selection 45 EP (CAE-379) 79¢

Reissued in 1958 as Swingin' With Krupa and featuring different cover art.

Ain't Misbehavin' (I'm Savin' My Love For You)
Handful Of Keys
Honeysuckle Rose
What Did I Do To Be So Black And Blue
Walking With The Blues
Panhandle Rag
Bonaparte's Retreat - Vocals – Bobby Soots
I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles
Swing Is Here
I Hope Gabriel Likes My Music
I'm Gonna Clap My Hands - Vocals – Helen Ward
Mutiny In The Parlor - Vocals – Helen Ward

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!