Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, November 17, 2018

End Of The World - Julie London

The End Of The World

The End Of The World
Julie London
Producer: "Snuff" Garrett
Arranger: Ernie Freeman
Cover Design: Studio Five
Cover Photo by Virgil Apger 
(Through the courtesy of Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Television, producers of "The Eleventh Hour" series
Engineer: Dave Hassinger
Liberty Records, Inc. LST-7300 & LRP-3300
1963

From Billboard - May 18, 1963: Julie London gives her usual sensuous vocal treatment to such receptive ballads as "Call Me Irresponsible," "I Left My Heart In San Francisco" and "My Coloring Book." Julie is backed by a bossa-beat on "Desafinado" and "Fly Me To The Moon." Top-notch material coupled with Julie's warmth adds up to impressive sales potential.

The End Of The World
I Wanna Be Around
Call Me Irresponsible
Our Day Will Come
I Left My Heart In San Francisco
Days Of Wine And Roses
I Remember You
My Coloring Book
Chances Are
Desafinado
The Good Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!