Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

I Know How It Feels To Be Lonely - Morgana King

Tomorrow Never Knows
I Know How It Feels to Be Lonely
Morgana King
Produced by Pete Spargo
Arranged and Conducted by Jimmie Hazard
Verve V6-5061
1968

Unique arrangements combined with King's strong vocal interpretation makes for a number of interesting covers.

From the back cover: Morgana King sings motto voice but her impact registers on the seismograph at Cal Tel. She is, as the French say, "a friend of the heart."

Tomorrow Never Knows
Since I Fell For You
Sunshine Superman
Warm Eyes And Bright
Didn't We
Feelin' Groovy
I Know How It Feels To Be Lonely
Eleanor Rigby
I Can Do A Trick
Where Am I Going
Got To Get You Into My Life
Only Know I Loved You

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!