Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cavallaro With The Latin Beat

Audalucia
Cavallaro With That Latin Beat
Brunswick STA 3027

Here we have a better than average, "exotica flavored" Carmen Cavallaro album featuring Decca stereo separation.

I noted a copy of this album online, released by Decca in 1958 with the same cover art as the Brunswick release. My cover art printed dark with a somewhat "purple" cast by comparison. I also noticed a listing on UK Ebay for this Brunswick release with a date of 1959.

Brunswick Limited was a branch of Decca located in England.

Cavallaro With That Latin Beat
Decca Records
DL 8864

Above is an example of the better, Decca printed cover.

1 comment:

  1. Well that is much more interesting than most of Cavallaro's stuff. I usually avoid him but I would have gone for this one, as well! REALLY pretty tune.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!