Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

That's My Desire - Frankie Laine

That's My Desire
Frankie Laine
Mercury Records
MG 20080
1957

This is a compilation set of (from the back cover) "his most successful early single records". Great cover art and an equally great introduction to Laine's jazzy vocal treatments. The engineering is very good making all of the tracks sound as though they had be recorded just for this release.

Most, if not all tracks, can be found at your usual digital download outlets. I might suggest giving "Black And Blue" or "We Will Be Together Again" a spin.

September In The Rain
I'm In The Mood For Love
Exactly Like You
Till We Meet Again
That's My Desire
By The River St. Marie
Georgia On My Mind
Black And Blue
You're Wonderful
Cherie, I Love You
We Will Be Together Again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!