Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Call It Love - The Gunter Kallmann Chorus

Somethin' Stupid
Call It Love
The Gunter Kallmann Chorus
4 Corners Of The World
Producer & Musical Director: Hans Bertram
Associate Producer: Betty Reinman
Arrangements by W. Twardy
Kapp Record
A Polydor Recording
FCA-4242
1967
This Is My Song
Somethin' Stupid
Portrait Of My Love
Release Me
Now I Know
Love Me Forever
Paint Yourself A Rainbow
My Cup Runneth Over
Alfie
They Told Me
Edelweiss
Two For The Road

3 comments:

  1. Nice in a strange polyester way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent way of putting it! These records stick on you... not unlike polyester on a hot summer day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would you possibly consider sharing this entire album. I would appreciate it more than you know as I recently lost all three of my Gunter Kallmann Chorus records. I recovered one today "With All of My Heart".
    Thank you in advance.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!