Search Manic Mark's Blog

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Walkin' My Cat Named Dog - Norma Tanega

A Street That Rhymes At 6 A. M.
Walkin' My Cat Named Dog
Norma Tanega
Arranged, Produced & Conducted by Herb Bernstein for Bob Crewe Productions
Engineer: Gordon Clark
Recorded at Stea-Phillips Studios
Cover Photo: Pat McCallum
Cover Design: Bob Crewe
New Voice 2001
Distributed by Bell Records
1966

From Billboard - May 14, 1966: Basing the album on her hit single, "Walkin' My Cat Named Dog," the singer-composer also debuts her new single "A Street That Rhymes At Six A. M." With a definite talent for composing off-beat lyric ballads and a unique vocal style, Miss Tanega will be creating hit tunes for a long time to come.

You're Dead
Treat Me Right
Waves
Jubilation
Don't Touch
Walkin' My Cat Named Dog
A Street The Rhymes At 6 A.M.
I'm Dreamin' A Dream
What Are We Carving?
No Stranger Am I
Hey Girl
I'm The Sky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!