Search Manic Mark's Blog

Monday, October 17, 2022

Soul! - Timi Yuro

 

Nothing In The World

Soul!
The Sensational New Singing Discovery Sings With Soul
Timi Yuro
Arranged and Conducted by Belford Hendricks
Featuring the Lois Winter Singers
Producer: Clyde Otis
Cover Design: Pate, Francis & Monahan
Photography: Garrett-Howard
Liberty Recors LST 7212
1962

From the back cover: For, although this is only her second album and she is just twenty-one, Timi sings with such maturity and originality that even veteran entertainers pay her rapt attention.

Be Anything (But Be Mine)
A Lovely Way To Spend An Evening
If I Had You
There Goes My Heart
Stardust
You Belong To My Heart
If I Didn't Care
Then I'll Be Tired Of You
Nothing In The World (Could Make Me Love You More Than I Do)
Don't Take Your Love From Me
Once In A While
Somewhere Along The Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!