Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I Gave My Love A Flower - Norman Newell

Amanda
I Gave My Love A Flower
The Norman Newell Orchestra
Produced by Norma Newell
Cover Photo: Frank Lerner
Cover Design: Dick Smith
Epic LN 24323
1967

More (Theme From Mondo Cane)
Theme From "Peyton Place" (The Wonderful Season Of Love)
Portrait Of My Love
Who Can Say (From the Motion Picture "Africa Addio")
The Shadow Of Your Smile (Love Theme from "The Sandpiper)
Somewhere (From the Musical Production "West Side Story")
Somewhere My Love (Lara's Theme from "Dr. Zhivago")
Amanda (From the Motion Picture "The Alphabet Murders")
Tara's Theme (My Own True Love)
Strangers In The Night
If Ever I Would Leave You (From the Musical Production "Camelot")
The Sound Of Music (From the Musical Production "The Sound of Music")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!