Search Manic Mark's Blog

Thursday, December 29, 2016

This Is My World - Edmundo Ros

Russian Lullaby
My Present
This Is My World
Edmundo Ros And His Orchestra
Producer: Roland Shaw
Engineer: Arthur Bannister
Designer and Photographer: Bob Cato
Executive Producer Phase 4 Stereo: Tony D'Amato
Phase 4 Stereo
London SP 44189
1972

The lavish book-fold jacket design interior is used to promote London's 1972 Phase 4 Stereo catalog.

Sweet pop album produced by another excellent space age composer/arranger/conductor Roland Shaw. Ros seldom sings on his LPs, however on this set, Shaw provided Ros a number of chances to render songs in his charming and sometimes unique style.

This Is My World (El Mundo De Edmundo)
Love Thy Neighbor
Arrivederci Roma
Russian Lullaby
The Last Time I Saw Paris
Mexicali Rose
Flying Down To Rio
My Present
Cavaquinho
Fly Me To The Moon
Managua Nicaragua
Wonderful Copenhagen

1 comment:

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!