Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, March 2, 2012

Space Experience - John Keating

Space Experience
John Keating
Columbia CO 32382
1972

I thought I'd blog this one even though it is available on CD with the follow up album (Space Experience 2) so I will not be posting a sample.

From the back cover: Featuring the E.M.S. Synthi VCS3 Music Synthesizer

The album features all of the good stuff the early 70s had to offer combining forms of period light pop, the moog and of course space experience! As usual, quad albums tend to sound terrific (better than stereo pressings) through my stereo headphones.

I Feel The Earth Move
The Unknown Planet
Rocket Man
Prelude To Earthrise
Star Trek
Space Agent
Jesus Christ Superstar
Upon Another Earth
The Sound Of Silence
Signal To Saturn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!