Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Lucky Little Bird


Happy Sunrise
Lucky Little Bird
Country-Studio, Schmallenberg
198?

There is a Deutsche Mark price sticker on the cover. Some of the songs titles are in German and some in English. I don't know why.

I think I'm safe in stating that this album contains the most hellish recordings ever created in the history of everything. The music could be weaponized and used to drive terrorists insane (well... more insane).

It is so bad that I only had the nerve to listen one side at the lowest possible audio levels to keep myself from spontaneously combusting!

And look at that duck illustration... AWFUL

It's a wonder that America didn't break off the planet and float out into space when this LP was imported into the country!

1 comment:

  1. HA! I remember the duck record. Synthesizer fun for everyone. insane.

    ReplyDelete

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!