Search Manic Mark's Blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

All-Time Dance Favorites - Eddie Layton & Buddy Morrow

Stardust/Emaline/Sweet Lorraine

A Collection Of 33 All-Time Dance Favorites
Eddie Layton & Buddy Morrow
Mercury Records SR 60764
1963

Medley: Does Your Heart Beat For Me / For Me And My Gal / It Must Be True / Pardon Me Pretty Baby

Medley: One Morning In May / Reaching For A Star / Lonesome And Sorry / Idaho

Medley: All My Love / Serenade In The Night / Serenata

Medley: The Greatest Mistake Of My Life / I'm Drowning My Sorrows / Just A Girl That Men Forget / Hard Boiled Rose

Medley: Hey, Mr. Banjo / Who's Sorry Now / Ma (He's Making Eyes At Me) / My Honey's Lovin' Arms

Medley: Don't Worry 'Bout Me / Solitude / Moonglow

Medley: Don't Cry My Love (The Faithful Hussar) / Girl Of My Dreams / Red Roses For A Blue Lady / How Come You Do Me Like You Do

Medley: Billy / When My Sugar Walks Down The Street / Diga Diga Doo / When You're Smiling (The Whole World Smiles With You)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!