Search Manic Mark's Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2022

Wunderlust - Frankie Laune

 

Love Is Where You Find It

Wunsderlust
Frankie Laine
Produced by Irving Townsend
Cover Photo: Don Hunstein
Columbia Records CL 1962
1963

From Billboard - February 23, 1963: Here's another solid set by Frankie Laine that should continue his best seller streak. The songs include "Wagon Wheels," "De Glory Road," "Serenade," and "Miserlou," all sung by Laine in his usual manful fashion. Strong wax, and strong ork work too.

Love Is Where You Find It
Serenade 
Wagon Wheels
I Let Her Go
Misirlou
Riders In The Sky
De Glory Road
What Kind Of Fool Am I? (From the Broadway Production "Stop The World – I Want To Get Off")
On The Road To Mandalay
If I Love Again
The Moment Of Truth
I'm Gonna Live Till I Die

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!