Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, July 24, 2021

My Town, My Guy & Me - Lesley Gore

 

No Matter What You Do

My Town, My Guy & Me
Lesley Gore
Produced by Quincy Jones
Cover Photo: RAMA
Mercury Records MG 21042
1965

From Billboard - October 2,  1965: Built upon the hot sales appeal of her current hit single, "My Town, My Guy and Me," the dynamic teen favorite offers a package of strong pop material. Listening and dancing material is all here with a standout vocal performance on the pulsating "No Matter What You do" which rocks from start to finish. Single possibilities on that one.

My Town, My Guy And Me
What's A Girl Supposed To Do
What Am I Gonna Do With You
You Didn't Look 'Round
I Don't Care
No Matter What You Do
The Things We Did Last Summer
A Girl In Love
Baby That's Me
Just Another Fool
Let Me Dream
Before And After

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!