Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, September 25, 2020

This Thing Called Love - Tommy Sands

I'm Yours


This Thing Called Love
Tommy Sands
Photos by Bob Willoughby
Capitol Records High Fidelity Recording T1123
1959

From Billboard - February 14, 1959: The album is a bit of change in style for the versatile chanter, paced by smooth ork support, he registers solidly on an attractive group of evergreens. Tempos are nicely varied, and the set can also appeal to adult buyers. Standout selections are "Don't Blame Me," "Should I," and "That Old Feeling," Good cover shot of artist.

You're Driving Me Crazy!
I Only Have Eyes For You
Don't Blame Me
All I Do Is Dream Of You
All Over Again
I'm Confessin'
Should I
I'm Yours
Sunday
My Happiness
That Old Feeling
Afraid

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!