Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, December 28, 2018

A Song For All Seasons - Robert Maxwell

A Song For All Seasons
Robert Maxwell - His Harp And Orchestra
Produced by Harry Meyerson
Cover Photos: Hal Buksbaum
4 Season Fashions Courtesy Of Stern's New York And New Jersey
Decca DL 74609
1965

Available from online vendors so I will not be posting a sample. Presented here to share the cover art and Billboard review.

From Billboard - May 1, 1965: Mood music for soothing the human emotions of welcoming a new season. Maxwell's harp, supported by up-beat rhythm instrumentation or soulful, solo sax of flowing organ, soar through such lovely tunes as "I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm," "Summertime," "September In The Rain," "Shine On Harvest Moon."

I've Got My Love To Keep Me Warm
My Funny Valentin
Spring Is Here
April In Portugal
Rosebud
Summertime
A Summer Song
The Green Leaves Of Summer
September In The Rain
Shine On Harvest Moon
Pumpkin Yellow
Our Winter Love

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!