Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Portrait Of Petula Happy Heart

Some
Portrait Of Petula
Happy Heart
Produced by Claude Wolff
Warner Bros - Seven Arts Records
1969

From Billboard - May 3, 1969: Lilting, rhythmic and dramatic are some of the outstanding vocal qualities in this "Portrait of Petula." The selections range from the gaiety of her current hit "Happy Heart," to the beautiful old-fashionedness of "My Funny Valentine," to the sound of today's youthful awareness of life in "Games People Play," and the highly dramatic "The Ad." With such quality performances, as well as the tremendous popularity of Miss Clark, a wide audience is assured.

Happy Heart
If Ever You're Lonely
Games People Play
Love Is The Only Thing
When I Was A Child
The Ad
My Funny Valentine
Lovin' Things
When I Give My Heart
Let It Be Me
Some
The Windmills Of Your Mind

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!