Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, August 15, 2015

35 Guitar Favorites

Theme To A Theme
35 Guitar Favorites
Premier PS-9032

This is the first album I acquired, begging my Mom to buy it for me when we were grocery shopping at our small town supermarket, Big Bear. I couldn't have been more than 13 years old. Up until I found this LP, yet again just yesterday, I could only remember the cover image. I can not remember if I was impressed by the contents which are tracks cobbled together from any source that Premier could find them, including a number of Flamenco tracks along with songs I have heard on a number of budget pressings. There are so many short tracks jammed together that there are no "track bans" on the disc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!