Search Manic Mark's Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2020

The Best Of Britt - Elton Britt's Biggest Hits

 

I Almost Lost My Mind

The Best Of Britt
Elton Britt's Biggest Hits
Reissue produced by Brad McCuen
Remastered by Jim Stone
RCA MONO NL 89995
Manufactured in West Germany
1963

From the back cover: Elton Britt has had the hits and happily he's still actively on the scene. Was there ever an Army PX jukebox during World War II that did not have his There's A Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere? How many important artists have successfully followed Britt's original smash hit Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You)? Don't bother to answer, for here we have Elton's biggest hits. All his hits are not included in this set. There were many more than just twelve Elton Britt big hits; you'll find many other in Yodel Songs (RCA Victor LPM-1288) by Elton Britt.

There's A Star Spangled Banner Waving Somewhere
Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
Mockin' Bird Hill
I Almost Lost My Mind
The Rovin' Gambler
It Is No Secret (What God Can Do)
Someday (You'll Want Me To Want You)
Detour
I Get The Blues When It Rains
Candy Kisses
I Hung My Head And Cried
Beyond The Sunset



No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!