Search Manic Mark's Blog

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Happy Heart - Nick De Caro

Caroline, No
Happy Heart
Nick De Caro And Orchestra
Art Director: T. Wilkes
Photography: G. Webster
A&M Records SP 4176
1960

From Billboard - April 12, 1969: Producer-arranger-composer Nick De Caro offers a most beautiful album that should quickly bring him to the top. Three of his recent singles, "Amy's Theme," "If I Only Had Time" and "Happy Heart" are included here, along with lush, sensitive treatments of "Lullaby From Rosemary's Baby," and "Hey Jude," and De Caro's vocal work on "I'm Gonna Make You Love Me" is a standout.

Happy Heart
Hey Jude
I'll Forget You
Love Is All
Quiet Sunday
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
I'm Gonna Make You Love Me
Amy's Theme
Caroline, No
If I Only Had Time

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!