Search Manic Mark's Blog

Monday, February 22, 2021

From Broadway With Love - Nancy Wilson

 

Here's That Rainy Day

From Broadway With Love
Nancy Wilson
Arranged and Conducted by Sid Feller
Produced by David Cavanaugh
Capitol Records T 2433
1966

From Billboard - January 22, 1966: This is a solid follow-up to Nancy Wilson's pervious trip to Broadway. "Like Broadway – My Way," this new set has a strong representation of topflight show song material and she sings them with unusual persuasion which gives added impact to the repertoire.

Hey There
This Dream
I'll Only Miss Him When I Think Of Him
He Loves Me
Here's That Rainy Day
I Had A Ball
Hello, Dolly
Makin' Whoopee
Somewhere
I've Got Your Number
Young And Foolish
You'd Better Love Me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!