Search Manic Mark's Blog

Friday, October 15, 2021

Adventures Of The Heart - Frank Sinatra

 

Nevertheless

Adventures Of The Heart
Frank Sinatra
Photograph: Don Snyder
Columbia Records CL 953
1957

From Billboard - March 9, 1957: Columbia is releasing another package of old sides, sliced by the Voice a few years ago. Sinatra wasn't in as good voice then, and backing lacks zing of his present LP's, but fans will want to add this to their collections, and jock can augment their Sinatra programming line-up with such selections as "Nevertheless," "I Gould Write A Book," and "I Guess I'll Have To Dream The Rest."

I Guess I'll Have To Dream The Best
If Only She'd Look My Way
Love Me
Nevertheless
We Kiss In The Shadow
I Am Loved
Take My Love
I Could Write A Book
Mad About You
Sorry
Stromboli
It's Only A Paper Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!