Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow - Wilma Burgress

 

Look At The Laughter

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow
Wilma Burgess
Vocals with Chorus and Instrumental Accompaniment with The Jordanaires
Decca Records DL 75090
1969

From Billboard - March 15, 1969: Spotlighting her current single, the title tune, the fine stylist offers a well-planned program, beautifully delivered. Her warmth (Billboard copy obscured)... ballads such as "Until My Dreams Come True," and "I Started Loving You Again" will put this LP right up the country chart.

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow
Walk Through This World With Me
Until My Dreams Come True
Look At The Laughter
Love Takes Care Of Me
Only Mama
That'll Walk The Line
Shine A Little Sun On Me
I Started Loving You Again
Sweet Promises
I Don't See Me In Your Eyes Anymore
When You Are Gone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!