Search Manic Mark's Blog

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

A String Of Hits - The Golden Gate Strings

Walk On By
A String Of Hits
The Golden Gate Strings
Produced by Bob Morgan and Manny Kellem
Cover Photo: Erwin Goldstein
1965

From Billboard - September 8, 1965: Proved successful with their initial album of "The Bob Dylan Songbook," the shimmering strings create lush treatments of recent popular hits. The Supremes' "Baby Love," Nancy Wilson's "How Glad I Am" and Bobby Vinton's "Mr. Lonely" lend themselves beautifully to these full orchestrations. A programming and sales winner.

16 Candles
Baby Love
(You Don't Know) How Glad I Am
(I Left My Heart) In San Francisco
Let Me Go, Lover!
Walk On By
Cry
Se Piangi, Se Ridi
Where Did Our Love Go
Mr. Lonely
My Special Angel
Maria Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Howdy! Thanks for leaving your thoughts!